The Tabor City Baptist Church Scholarship Committee is pleased to announce that applications for two (2) Beth Woody Scholarships, one (1) Billy Dorman Scholarship, and one (1) Harold Hughes Scholarship are now open. Scholarship funds will be awarded in August for the 2018-2019 college year. Please review the following criteria necessary for applying:
- Applicants must be an active member of the Tabor City Baptist Church.
- Applicants must be a high school senior or a student currently enrolled in a college or university.
- Applicants pursuing degrees in the fields of Education, Music, or Ministry may apply for the Beth Woody Scholarship.
- Applicants pursuing degrees in Education or Business may apply for the Billy Dorman Scholarship.
- Applicants pursuing degrees in the Bachelors or Masters program may apply for the Harold Hughes Scholarship.
- Upon request, applicants must participate in an interview with the Scholarship Committee.
- The application deadline is Friday, May 25, 2018.
For additional information, please contact Tonya Stevens in the Church Office at 910-653-2029.